A great way to maximise beach time is to take the Night Riviera Sleeper which has airline-style seats or cabin options (either sole use or sharing).
Think of the Night Riviera Sleeper as a bedroom on wheels. While you’re catching up on some sleep, you’ll be whisked to your destination. It’s as simple as that.
Book the reclining seat option and you’ll get:
- a modern airline-style seat.
- drinks and light snacks available to buy throughout your journey from the café.
(We advise taking earplugs and an eye-mask to make the journey more comfortable.)
Book a cabin and you’ll get:
- access to the GWR First Class lounge at Paddington from 21.00 and on the way back, access to the exclusive Night Riviera lounges at Penzance an hour before departure.
- complimentary accessible showers, at Paddington and Penzance.
- exclusive use of the on-board lounge; with a welcome complimentary hot or cold non-alcoholic drink.
- wake-up call and complimentary continental breakfast.
The Night Riviera Sleeper is usually very popular, so we always recommend booking your cabin in advance.